To advance understanding of how the implementation of stormwater best management practices (including best asset management practices) and policies contributes to the protection and restoration of water resources and increases community resiliency; to promote efficient, effective and balanced water resources compliance strategies by integrating key common interest areas of stormwater and wastewater management; to define and promote stormwater management governance capacity.
- Educate and raise awareness
- Evaluate state or national policies and programs regarding stormwater management
- Review and provide comment on proposed legislation and regulations
- Serve as a liaison and encourage the sharing of resources
- Advance engagement of a diverse membership
Click here for a complete list of duties