Summary of Creative Materials and Available Formats (Last update: 9/9/2014)
The following materials are available, below, for download, in the following formats:
- Bill Stuffer: PDF or JPG with partner logos; customizable Word document (thank you, Cheyenne, WY Board of Public Utilities!)
- Flyer: PDF with partner logos; customizable Word document (thank you, Cheyenne, WY Board of Public Utilities!)
- Print ad: PDF or JPG with partner logos; customizable Word document, either 5.5″ by 9″ or full 8.5″ by 11″ (thank you Woodard & Curran!)
- Online ads: JPG graphics; do NOT include partner logos
- Electronic Receipt/Bookmark: PDF or JPG with partner logos
- Sticky note: PDF or JPG with partner logos
- Toilet cling: PDF or JPG with partner logos
- Postcard insert: PDF or JPG with partner logos
- Shelf talker (for placement in retail store): PDF or JPG; does NOT include partner logos
- Logo: Photoshop, JPG, and EPS graphics files
- “Micro” website: JPG and PNG graphics
- Poster: Not customizable (PDF only); includes partner logos and reference to Maine
- Press conference poster: Not customizable (PDF only); includes partner logos
- Social media components: JPG graphics
Customizable Word Versions
Thanks to our friends at the Cheyenne, Wyoming Board of Public Utilities and Woodard & Curran for creating the following Word documents from our marketing materials! These files have a box where you can insert your utility logo and contact information for use in your own community.
These Word documents include the following statement: “The “Save Your Pipes: Don’t Flush Baby Wipes” public education campaign was a joint project of the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA; www.inda.org) and the Maine Water Environment Association (MEWEA; www.mewea.org) and its partners.”
Please keep this statement on the materials to acknowledge the entities that provided funding for this project. Thank you!
Print Ad (5.5″ by 9″)
Print Ad (8.5″ by 11″)
Don’t worry that this Word document looks faded out- it will print in full color.
Non-Customizable Creative Materials
Until we can find volunteers to create Word versions of the following, we can only share the PDF’s, images, or InDesign files.
Flyer: Greater Portland version (see above for a customizable Word version of this!)
Flyer: Maine version (see above for a customizable Word version of this!)
Sticky Note (Two-sided)
Online Advertisements (Three images)
Bill Stuffer (Two sided; see above for a customizable Word version of this!)
Print Ad (see above for a customizable Word version of this!)
Postcard Insert (for use in a newspaper)
Links to YouTube
Below are links to the two TV ads that began on all Time Warner Cable channels in the Greater Portland area on January 22, 2014 and played for 8 weeks. Please feel free to share them on your utility or Town website!
Videos for Download
Medium-Resolution Files (for internet)
High-Res Files (for broadcast on TV)
These files are too large for website- contact Aubrey Strause to coordinate.