The MEWEA Laboratory Committee shall serve to provide a forum for MEWEA members to meet and discuss current issues regarding laboratory analyses associated with Wastewater Treatment Operations.
1. Prepares an annual budget to be submitted to MEWEA President and Secretary/Treasurer.
2. Submits articles for the NEWWN at least once each year.
3. Submits an annual report to the Journal.
4. Submits, when requested, comments on laboratory issues to Government Affairs Committee.
5. Contacts guests for Laboratory Committee meetings to further the scope of the Committee.
6. Attends monthly MEWEA Executive Committee meetings at least 75% of the time, and submits a Laboratory Committee Report for each Executive Committee Meeting.
7. Contacts potential Laboratory Committee members.
8. Maintains an accurate mailing list of Committee members.
9. Presides over all Laboratory Committee meetings.
10. Encourages active participation from all Laboratory Committee members.
11. Acts as Liaison between the Laboratory Committee and the MEWEA Executive Committee.
If you have questions about the Laboratory Committee, please contact the committee chair. A current listing of committee chairs can be found here: Executive Committee and Committee Chairpersons